Search This Blog

Friday 6 July 2018

Planeamos una fiesta- group work worksheet

I think the topic of celebrations is one of my favorites.
To start the chapter, I ask the kids to look into a celebration ( this year we did various Spanish ones). Then we move onto various celebrations and holidays. We look at what we do during these special days and learn about the past tense. They worked on party planning with white boards this year based on an invitation. (El año nuevo)
But for next year, I just made this group work activity which will have them plan a party and the shopping lists. There is so much I want to add to it (the stores they need to visit, what they would wear), but a two sided worksheet is enough to get them active and thinking in the TL. 
So thank you @betterinspanish for the idea. My hope, is to create a similar activity for the french students as we will study the festivals and celebrations next year in the 8th grade.
I made the worksheet using Pages and icons from Flaticon.com, also used one of my favorite fonts Caviar Dreams.
TPT page link : https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Planear-una-fiesta-plannning-a-Party-Spanish-Worksheet-4166535

No comments:

Post a Comment