Search This Blog

Friday 13 July 2018

More dobble...

So I heard I won't be teaching 8th grade after all. So I get to continue working on developing the 5th grade curriculum and my current 7th grade French and Spanish.
Dobble, doble I see you in my future...
I tutor two brothers and I saw how effective they can be in retaining vocabulary so here we go, two new additions to my dobble collection!!
 Breakfast items I will use in my food unit in October, 
TPT page :
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Desayuno-breakfast-petit-dejeuner-Dobble-Spot-it-game-4143494
and the school dobble see the nest post as it was the winner!!
I'll use this summer but also in my review of the 6th grade curriculum in September.
Instagram followers get to pick which will be uploaded in full for free...so vote!!@laclassedemademoisele on Instagram!










No comments:

Post a Comment