Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2018

Dobble en la cocina/ dans la cuisine/ in the kitchen

Dobble,  Spot it... You name it

My kids new favorite game. Even the shyest students could not stop themselves shouting the words.
Initially, I used a set for clothes from www.profedeele.es (that I found on Pinterest) during review week and then I thought I totally need to make my own set, their reaction was just too great.
A quick look on google and you can find excel sheets showing you the image repetition.
So here it is; my first chapter in September is Food and cooking with 7th grade so why not start building their speaking confidence!
The great thing about these games is that I can use them for both French and Spanish.
Ask your students they know how to play it.
There are a few different version
I told them to split the deck of cards into two piles and name the image that is the same. The student who is the faster gets to keep both cards.
Another version that they told me about was with three piles: they turn over a card from the middle pile and in turn they have to say what matches on their deck.

Leave a comment to let me know of other version that your students have played so I can add them to suggestions!




No comments:

Post a Comment