Search This Blog

Thursday 28 June 2018

7th Grade Spanish- Celebraciones y Festejos- Board game

In the early stages of teaching the student vocabulary there are lots of games we can play. 
Centering the student on giving them independence with the words and memorization of the words is important. This board game worked really well. I made two sides ( another two level game such as the domino game although this one does not involve scissors ! ) the first side just to practice the day or the date for the festival, short answer response, the other side to practice what the student do that day so they need to say the day and one or two activities they do that day. By laminating the two together I save space and can reuse them. 





I used Canva to make the board game and Flaticon to find the various celebrations.

Next year I'll be teaching French celebrations so I will be creating a new one of those for the French class as they too enjoy board games.

No comments:

Post a Comment