Search This Blog

Monday 1 July 2019

This week I've been working on summer palettes and resources!

Hello, I truly hope everyone is having a great summer! Just back from a hike with the pup so he is now happily sleeping under the desk. 
So as I create my French 5 materials this is what I have created this week, still using the powerpoint skills I learned with the ELEinternacional course.


Here is a rundown of the material and some links to the TPT Store references. This week the product of the week is not French but Spanish and it is a cracking discount on my Ropa bundle!! I spoke about some of these resources in this post ( Freepik worksheets), and this post (tic tac toe) 


Cherche et répond: this task to us adults looks fairly easy : 12 words, letters jumbled up in a circle, kids can figure out what the words are, add a question like how many, which and it goes to another level. Great for review of several topics at once, here you have seasons, numbers, colors, and months. (This is a French adaptation of a game seen on the ELE Internacional blog.) 

I also created two conversations for my 5th and 6th grade classes in French. I will make enough sets for two to share and cut them up and laminate so they can put the conversation back in order. Again I used what I learned in the course and created tables to make those. 

Finally and if you saw my stories on IG, I was asking colleagues if I should make dominoes or a memory match-up game. It turns out if you make dominoes and cut them in half you can make a match up game!
here they are the- j'ai qui a- on months and the dominos on time which I think have come out great in terms of color palette (flamingo for the time, grapefruit for the months)!
Again using tables, Flaticon and two typographies no more!!
 Here is a link to the pack of two!

Can you believe I am one resource short of 120 resources on TPT! I know most of us are on vacation at this point and not necessarily thinking of what is to come. I have 4 lessons left to work on for the French 5 course and I will also be studying a movie for them to work with Ratatouille or A monster in Paris.
Keep checking the blog for new entries, they may come far a few but maybe packed with new ideas for you to try and create your own materials with PPT or Canva!

If you have any questions get in touch through Pinterest or Instargram or here!!



No comments:

Post a Comment