Search This Blog

Sunday 2 June 2019

Tomorrow we close another chapter...

Hello Everybody,

 
Tomorrow is our last day with the kids.  Another year ends and with it many changes to come.
So how was this year... Fun, for the most part, creating resources for my three classes, 5th grade Spanish, 7th grade French, 7th grade Spanish. I took kids to Québec with a set of new chaperones. I continued with community service and with the yearbook elective.
It has been a busy year and some things are about to change.

 Next year, it looks like I will be switching from Spanish 5 to French 5. I am going to adapt the Spanish program to French and have already started pinning like crazy on Pinterest ( follow me if you are not yet!)

 I am also changing from French 7 to French 6 and this is also very exciting, I have not yet taught 6th grade but I have taught 95 % of the kids who chose it! I have to say that will make things a little easier at the start of the year. They had 3 months of French and did a unit on town in the 5th grade, we will start right back to basics, but I might need some guidance so watch for those Instagram stories!

 We are also switching to a new platform, ditching Bien Dit/ Expresate for Descubre and D'accord. I would love to hear your thoughts on that. We are not per se using every page as you can see here we make most of our resources based on the vocabulary from the book and will use the platform to assign homework and have them do more listenings and review for assessments.

I am not sure how many of you will be looking at blogs over the summer, I guess I will since I'll be researching for next year.

The TPT store stays open. There will be a sale for four days this week to celebrate the vacation! There will be a lot more product coming up next year...
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Laclassedemademoisele


Thank you so much for all the support this year and I look forward to seeing you on all the various platforms,  and maybe some of you at ACFL too!
Have a great vacation everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment