Search This Blog

Monday 15 June 2020

Liveworksheet tutorial simple commands

I have really loved working with Liveworksheet. 
I am posting multiple video links on my blog this summer on how to digitalize your worksheets depending on what you are looking to do with it. I am using worksheets from Canva to show you the various tools available. 
I am breaking up the infographic available on my TPT in these videos. 
I hope these help!
*these videos will show you how to create our worksheet after you have created your Liveworksheet account.
This post encompasses the simple commands section of the infographic.
Video 1: Uploading a document to digitalize, drawing a box, including answers for autocorrect and saving the document for private use. 
ALL videos will also show how it will look to your students once they click on the link.

Video 2: creating check boxes ( a tick mark/checkmark will appear in the correct boxes ), self correct multiple choice boxes and a drop down menu ( in this example a simple yes/no answer).


More tutorials to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment