Search This Blog

Friday 12 October 2018

Task Cards creation work in progress ... first some ideas.



With all my classes this year, I would like to create at least one set of task cards.
I have made a list of the kind of tasks I want to give them and now I need to think about the various ways the set could be used in class and for review.
here are the types of questions I have either seen on other task cards sets, or thought about based on other activities.

1. how do you say?
2. multiple choice answer to question
3. fill in the blank
4. true of false answer to question
5. correct the mistake
6. draw the word you see on the card
7. define the word using target language
8. what is the opposite of this word
9. what color is it?
10. sequence to put in order
11. bigger or smaller  than for (numbers)
12. picture on the card students write the word and an sentence with the word
13. pick the correct verb to complete the sentence and conjugate
14. conjugaisons
15. do the math/ how much is it?
16. what subject pronoun is this>
17. answer the question
18. missing letters in word/ unjumble the letters

I'll be using the usual Canva.com and Flaticon.com for pictures as my students are used to those these days and it is a lot quicker to duplicate cards.
Here is the quick template I have created to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment