Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Listen and Speak on Liveworksheets

Today I show you how to create a listening tool and a speaking tool on Liveworksheets in this video.
I made this with a created worksheet on Canva (again!) and di not really edit this so if I were to edit I would add a loudspeaker icon as in this example students need to hover the mouse to find where to click to listen...
When you create such document, make sure that you do not overlap the various commands boxes otherwise you will only be able to do one or the other, hence why this worksheet has the listen and speak outside the complete the gap box.
Also, I am no native English speaker and the speaking tool is certainly tough to please, I had trouble on the penned word!!
One more thing, the speak command only works with Chrome so fra, Listen works on Chrome and Safari. 
The next post will be on how to upload into a worksheet and insert into a worksheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment