Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 October 2018

TPT Update!! NOW 45+ Resources available! and Happy Halloween!


I have uploaded more resources to the TPT page.
French and Spanish and some even that can be used for ESL.
I am slowly updating both to link TPT resources to the blog, so if they are featured on the blog that is have the TPT link on there and vice versa, linking the blog into the TPT product pages. A lot of work but worth it to spread the creative word!
There are a few free resources too, so visit the page to see what they are!
I have even made three bundles:
SER and ESTAR (Spanish)
Pronoun dice ( Spanish)
Leisure (French)

I want to keep resources affordable as my motive for the blog or the TPT is not to make profit but to repay my Flaticon membership so I can keep the resources looking fresh!

I will hold a sale every month. the next Sale will be for Black Friday of course!

Start filling up your wishlists
In the meantime

No comments:

Post a Comment